Best Candy To Get On Any Holiday, Especially Halloween Though!
THE NAME ORIGINATED IN THE 17TH CENTURY.
IT WAS ORIGINALLY A BOX OF CHOCOLATES.
IT WAS MADE TO ACCOMPANY PACKED LUNCHES.
AND TO GO WITH A CUP OF TEA.
THE WRAPPER WAS BLUE FOR FIVE YEARS.
THE “BREAK” CONCEPT CAME OUT IN 1958.
THEY’RE MADE BY BOTH HERSHEY’S AND NESTLE.
RESEARCH HAS PROVEN THE CATCHINESS OF THE “GIMME A BREAK” JINGLE.
THE SIZE AND NUMBER OF KIT KAT “FINGERS” VARIES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
JAPAN HAS MORE THAN 200 FLAVORS.
You can thank the U.K. for your Starburst addiction.
Starburst came to America in 1967.
They used to be called Opal Fruits.
Pink is undoubtedly the best flavor.
You can eat your Starburst and drink them, too.
They’ve been miniaturized.
And turned sour.
They make amazing cocktails.
There is absolutely no difference between left twix and right twix.
Twix bars for the North American market are made in Cleveland, Tennessee along with M&Ms.
The Twix bar is vegetarian, but not vegan. It contains a number of animal-derived products, most being milk-based. So, you can consume the bars if you’re a lacto-vegetarian, because they don’t contain egg.
The name “Twix” is a portmanteau derived from “twin biscuit sticks”.
- They make excellent shots.
- They hail from Colorado.
- One serving is 3 pieces.
- Those red/pink Jolly Ranchers are actually different flavors.
- Speaking of Strawberry, it can be tough to find.
- Is there any better green apple candy out there?
- Their melting point is 350º.
- The originals were grape and strawberry-flavored.
- The crunchy candy consists mostly of sugar.
- Nerds were created by the Willy Wonka Candy Factory in 1983, but are currently produced by Nestlé who bought the company five years later.
- One of the most unique things about the candy is its packaging design. Nerds come in double-flavored boxes that are divided into two sides with individual spouts, making it simpler to get to your flavor of choice.
- Reese’s First Attempt at Candy was a Bust
- Reese’s Initial Success Came From Candy Bars named after his Kids
- Reese’s original name was “penny cups”
- World War II was Instrumental in Reese’s Success
- America’s Favorite Halloween Candy
M & M’s
- THE TWO M’S STAND FOR “MARS” AND “MURRIE.”
- THE “M”S WEREN’T PRINTED ON THE CANDY AT FIRST.
- THEY ORIGINALLY CAME IN CARDBOARD TUBES.
- PEANUT M&M’S CAME OUT IN 1954.
- RED M&M’S DISAPPEARED FOR A DECADE.
- Skittles Originated In Britain
- No One Actually Knows Who Invented Them
- The Original Flavors Were Sparse
- The Slogan Is Legit
- They’re Vegan-Friendly
- Skittles Are The Second Most Popular Candy In America
- THE HERSHEY EMPIRE IS BUILT ON A FOURTH-GRADE EDUCATION.
- MILTON HERSHEY’S FIRST LOVE WAS CARAMEL.
- HE BECAME INTERESTED IN CHOCOLATE AFTER THE 1893 WORLD’S FAIR.
- THE COMPANY ONCE MADE GUM.
- NO ONE KNOWS HOW KISSES GOT THEIR NAME—NOT EVEN THE COMPANY.
- HERSHEY’S KISSES USED TO BE WRAPPED BY HAND.
- THE TOWN OF HERSHEY WAS BUILT FOR THE EMPLOYEES OF THE FACTORY.
- THE COMPANY’S LOGO USED TO BE A BABY INSIDE A COCOA BEAN.
- They started in 1932.
- Back then, each package was filled with three bars, which is where we got the name, 3 MUSKETEERS.
- They are this authors favorite candy!